DOLOS INTRODUCTION – AUTOMATED TRADING
The word “dolos”, is derived from Dutch, from the word Dollen and Os. Os is Ox, and Oxen are a form of currency and wealth even to this day. The Zulu traditional healers (inyanga) referred to the throwing of ox bones (indawule) using the tail bones to communicate with ancestral spirits.
During the second half of the twentieth century the word “dolos” was taken and used to describe a concrete structure as the structure resembled one of the Ox tail bones. The dolos concrete blocks are used in substantial numbers to protect harbor walls from the erosive force of ocean waves.
Our Dolos is a decentralized, automated trading application for currencies (specifically cryptocurrencies). The Dolos is synonymous to our vision of establishing a cryptocurrency trading community, to protect our currencies, and to gain from the volatile ebbs and flows of the markets. Most of the cryptocurrencies in the market follow the pioneer Bitcoin in various aspects. You can buy bitcoins instantly through online brokers which many investors placed across the world find it very convenient. Some of the top choices to mention are eToro, Capital, Libertex, Binance, Coinbase, Revolut, Changelly, AvaTrade, CryptoRocket, Plus500, etc.
The main goal of the Dolos is to provide a platform from which to trade various financial markets using a very unique set of proprietary algorithms, and to automate the process so that anyone (professional or inexperienced trader) can use the system.
The goals of this project are
- To give the Dolos community an effective automated trading application.
- To change our current source code to be compatible with the API’s of the crypto exchanges.
- To give access to and control trading for multiple users.
- Dolos already coded an automated trading application that works on the platform of Interactive Brokers for bespoke clients. The syntax of the automation and trading methods are all done and thoroughly tested. The crowdsale will assist us to make this a decentralized application to manage multiple users and markets, new and traditional exchanges.
- Ready for worldwide users by the latest in the 3rd quarter of 2018.
- Cointree and Gobbill Enable Australian Bill Payments in Over 50 Cryptocurrencies
- Researcher: Stop Worrying About Bitcoin’s Environmental Impact
- Satoshi’s 1 Million Bitcoin Haul Could Be Smaller Than First Thought
- Markets Update: BTC Shorts Approach Record Highs This Week
- Network Incompatibility Discussed After Bitcoin ABC Launches Latest Version
As seen on …
Dolos – Automated Trading
The main goal of the Dolos is to provide a platform from which to trade various financial markets using a very unique set of propriety algorithms, and fully automate the process so that anyone (professional or inexperienced trader) can use the system. This platform works in a similar way to the Bitcoin Prime trading platform, and it promises massive earnings through its trading method. You can go to this page https://coincierge.de/bitcoin-prime/ to see how the two systems work in similar ways.